Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The contract between us
- Any contract for purchases made through Gardena Plants website will be with gardena flowers & plants Trading.
- Gardena plants must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken at the point of order. Once payment has been received Gardena Plants will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The order confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Gardena Plants acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Gardena Plants is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
- This Site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the site to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in this way then we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract and cancel your orders.
Availability of goods you order
If Gardena Plants has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Gardena Plants from your credit card will be re-credited to your account andGardena Plants will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Gardena Plants will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered. Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.
Delivery of goods to you
Gardena Plants will post, or arrange postage on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Gardena Plants at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
This is as follows:
- If the goods Plants delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, gardena shall have no liability to you unless you notify gardena in writing at gardena contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, gardena plants shall have no liability to you unless you notify gardena Plants in writing at Gardena Plants contact address of the problem within 30 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Gardena Plants under this condition, Gardena Plants only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid.
- Gardena Plants will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Gardena Plant under this condition and Gardena Plants shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Gardena Plants liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
Gardena Plants shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Gardena Plants excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Gardena Plants operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact Gardena Plants at the following address Support@gardenaplants.com
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UAE law, and the UAE courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Gardena Plants website prices, delivery details and Gardena Plants contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Gardena Plants. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Gardena Plants. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Gardena Plants should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Gardena Plants. Gardena Plants shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.